You’ve always wanted a bocce ball court but didn’t know where to start?
PolyGrass’ team of landscape architects are well versed in creating custom hardscapes and take particular pride in their unique bocce ball courts that double as putting greens.
Artificial turf is low-maintenance and economical, but it can also be fun! Installing a putting green or a bocce ball court will add entertainment and value to your home.
A PolyGrass designed and installed Bocce Ball Court:
- Uses ProGreen’s high-performance PG Augusta artificial turf for the best ball roll
- Looks and feels like real grass without giving out to wear and tear
- Holds up against inclement weather and pets
- Is low maintenance – just hose it and forget it
- Dries fast so you can get to playing
- Is allergen free
- Can double as a putting green